Friday, February 26, 2010

StrangeBeautiful Volume 2 - The Rest

***THE POLISH OR PERISH BANNER CONTEST ENDS IN 2 DAYS! GET YOUR ENTRIES IN!***

This is the second part of a 2 part post on StrangeBeautiful Volume 2.

Now that the freaky-deaky browns and repetitive putties are out of the way, the rest of the Volume is oh... so nice.


Green

(2 coats)

This green is my shizz. Application was great in 2 even coats. Dry time was quick. And I love this color so much. This will get worn many times. This is my hands down favorite of both this volume and Volume 1. It is definitely my favorite light green I own.

However, some of you may struggle w/ the color and your skin tone. I imagine those with lots of red in your skin may not like this one as much.

Blue

(2 coats)

A greyed-out blue. Dry time is OK. There is something so relaxing about this color.

Red

(1 coat)

Just like in Volume 1, the formula on the red one is best. This took 1 coat and it was quite shiny. There's been some confusion regarding ALU's Volume 3 red. This one could be it. Who knows! Dry time was quick like Green's.

Purple

(1 coat - I mucked around w/ the color in photoshop to get it a bit more accurate)

*Shock* - this color was impossible to photograph. As I was applying this one, I started laughing because I knew that my camera wasn't gonna handle it well. The color is purple; it's very close to, or perhaps exactly, eggplant.

This was one impressive coat as well! Wowie. Dry time is slower than Red. Also my brush was frayed :(

Volume 2 finished!

***THE POLISH OR PERISH BANNER CONTEST ENDS IN 2 DAYS! GET YOUR ENTRIES IN!***