Tuesday, February 2, 2010

First Konad in about half a year...

I think I've forgotten how...

Sally Hansen Jumpin' Jade with Diamond Cosmetics Silver Brocade (using Konad M73)
Silver Brocade doesn't actually make a bad Konading polish but it definitely is a lot lighter than a straight-up metallic polish such as from the China Glaze Romantiques collex. Still, it did pretty well considering how fine this stamp was.

Sally Hansen Jumpin' Jade with Diamond Cosmetics Silver Brocade (using Konad M73), mattefied with Nubar V for Men
I think I like it better matte...

The main reason I've been taking up Konad again is because I want nearly all of those new plates that are coming out and I'm pretending like I do Konad enough to warrant buying more. :D

I'm on campus right now, desperately trying to procrastinate from reading. Why? I don't know. I actually like the discussion topic today (the development of theory of mind and language in children). And yet, I procrastinate. Go figure.

In other news, my index fingernail has broken partly and I'm hoping to salvage it for at least a week via the teabag method (use nail glue and bits of teabag to hold the nail together) before filing off more length in my nails. I don't wanna go back to nubbin. :(