Friday, February 19, 2010

Some skincare promo/discount codes!

I do try harder to keep up with the nail polish promos (and I figured you had all heard about the Zoya promo by now) but once in awhile, I thought it might be nice to put up some skincare promos as well. I'm a nut for lotions, creams, soaps, shower gels; it's almost as bad as my nail polish addiction. And I figured those who are into their hands and cuticles might be interested too:

AVON is doing free shipping for orders over $20. Code: AVON2010. Expires: February 25th, 2010.

The Soap Box Co is having a moving sale, 20% off all orders. This is such a great website for handmade soaps. (Actually, most of the B&B I buy these days is handmade.) Code: BOXUPSALE. Expires: February 21st, 2010.

Jojoelle is having 30% off sitewide. No code. Expires: February 25th, 2010.

Cleanse Your Soul, a longtime etailer favorite of mine, is having a sale in honor of her birthday. I have her hand sanitizers and lotions all over my house and office. (Also, she makes a good sugar scrub.) No code necessary. Expires: today.

SkinStore actually also carries nail polish. 20% coupon (and doesn't include sale items, drat). Code: GOLD20. Expiry unknown.

Cake Beauty is offering a $20 body wash free with purchases over $50. Not sure if you need a code or when it expires.

A Zaftig Woman is offering 15% off everything. I haven't bought any bath/body stuff from her but a lot of people like her on MUA's B&B board. Code: 15. Expires: February 22nd, 2010.

Crater Lake Company is having one of those tiered coupon thingies goin' on: 15% off orders of $20 with code LOVE, 20% off of orders of $30 with code HEART, 25% off of orders of $40 with code KISS. Expires February 28th, 2010.

Magic Hands Workshop which makes some of the most GORGEOUS soaps is having 10% off sitewide, no code required. Expires: February 28th, 2010.

Southern Vermont Soaps on Etsy has 15% off always. Code: CARD15. No expiration.