Tuesday, March 23, 2010

An "ahh, spring break" haul

I was having a good day. And then I got an email from a former RA who expected "at least an A or A-" when I gave her a B+.

Seriously, kids. Chin up. Have some dignity. Don't complain about a B+. There are worse things in life. Like the grade I wanted to give her. :P

That response email is going to take me at least half an hour to compose and I'm not looking forward to it. But at least I have new pretties to lessen the pain.

From Walgreens:

SH Disc. It's in the same collection as Opulent Cloud and I've picked it up and gazed at it wistfully at least 5 times in the last two months. So I bought it; I can always return it. :)

WnW Sunny Side Up and Tickled Pink. Cute and creme, why not?

From Ross Dress for Less:
Color Club Electrocandy

Color Club Pardon My French

Color Club Poptastic

I had some store credit so these three CC sets came out to be $12 (they are $8 each). Ross can be real hit or miss but it was definitely a hit today! I wonder why these are already in Ross; usually, they lag a season or two. Not that I'm questioning my luck at all. :) (They also had Rebel Deb today but I already got that from Color Club to review; I don't think I was going to get the other two so I went ahead and bought them for myself...)

That makes six Color Club sets that I've gotten from Ross this year: Haute Browns, Musique, Glitter Vixen, Poptastic, Electrocandy and Pardon My French. Not bad, not bad at all...