Tuesday, March 30, 2010

NOTD Rescue Beauty Lounge 360

Feel better, Flinty!

This is a quick post today. My presentation is tomorrow and I'm kind of freaking out. The hubby is on his way home and we're going to eat junk food tonight and watch movies while I finish up this disaster of a presentation. :) Any recommendations for a nail color that inspires confidence and calm?

It's been raining for the past few days so all I have are shady pics, I'm afraid. This is 2 coats of 360, which applied like a dream.

Outdoors:



It is not quite as blue as it appears in my pics. It has a more grey, green tone to it.

Indoors (a little more color accurate):


Thanks for looking!

P.S. Do you guys eat cookies? A colleague gave a presentation today in class and brought in cookies. I was the ONLY ONE who ate a cookie. Everyone else was eating grapes and carrot sticks and they looked at me like I was insane for eating a cookie. I think they're all into organic food and vegetarianism (nothing wrong with that of course) so I guess I'm the freak. Are all people in academia like this?