Thursday, March 18, 2010

Okay, I'm a bad, bad grad student: another major Street Wear haul

After being delayed, I finally got to Manhattan at 9:30am after my flight. I decided that because I hadn't slept on the plane at all, I HAD to get some sleep. So I took a nap, knowing I was missing the morning sessions at CUNY. I figured, I'll sleep til noon and then go to the afternoon sessions. But then I saw that lunch lasted until 2pm. Well, it was 12:50pm and I was itching to go to the fantastic dusty that shopping_sushi_style had shown me to see if I couldn't increase my stash. I had a feeling that I just had to go today. Right now. So having no self control, I decided: "Well, what's the harm if I just drop by to see if there's anything interesting. I can get to Washington Sq. pretty quickly via subway from the dusty...

And then I stayed there for over an hour carefully sorting through baggies of Street Wears. Because I found the GREEN FX FLASH! and I thought I might find other lemmings, like Dark (which I did) and Confetti (which I did not). And now I have... oh so many more Street Wears (and many dupes).

Dupes first. When you buy 'em four in a baggie, you're going to end up with a lot of a few:


Grass Stain, Burnt, Stain, Ggrass Sstain, Hologram.



Burnt, Taxi, Mmoody, Psychedelic and Jelly (which I really like but not enough to own ten times).



There was also a broken Infinity in the group. I didn't notice it was broken when I bought it. :(



Eeee! FX Flash (green and blue!!) and Prism. Major lemmings fulfilled!



2 different Grapes and 2 different Schmutzes. Glad I didn't give into buying a Schmutz on eBay. :)



More bar glitter! Disco and Groovy.



Glittah! Dark (okay not a glitter but a lemming), E=mc2, Meteor Shower, Prince Charming, Show It and Time Machine.



Microglitter. Breathless, Glazed, Rain and Secret.

And now uncategorized because I gotta haul my heinie out of here to go to the conference!



Babe, Exposed, Forbidden, Glass Slipper, Hazy, Heartless.



Deception, Mean, Mysterious, Seductive, Shady, Shocking and Witchy.

All for $20. Woot!