Sunday, March 21, 2010

Old NOTD: Rescue Beauty Lounge Opaque Nude

I'm going to try to post better pictures of my Minx later today!

This was one of my longest NOTDs in recent memory. Because I was running around like a chicken with its head cut off and hiding my nail polish from the visiting prospective students, I ended up wearing this mani for about 3.5 days. Which is a LONG time for me.

RBL Opaque Nude


The photos are slightly off in terms of color: it looked more pink (with hints of dusty purple) on me. It's a pretty beige that's not at all the color of my skin but is still a nice color nonetheless. It took me three coats to get it even but after that, I had a pretty good run with it with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri topcoat. It chipped badly on my thumbs on the first day but remained nearly chip-free on all my fingers with very little tipwear until I took it off.

Flying back home tonight. And then, my friends, my spring break commences! Where I will go wild and crazy and be putting together an experiment to run. Because I'm such a hedonist.