Sunday, March 14, 2010

iNOTD: Incoco Bling Bling

...at least I think it's called Bling Bling. When Incoco sent me samples, some of them weren't labelled!

I will have a fuller review of Incoco at a later date -- right now, I'm in a panic to finish my final papers -- but I took a break to test drive Incoco polish strips. I hear they last awhile and if they do last as long as advertised, it'll be a perfect travel mani for this week, i.e. if it doesn't chip by Tuesday, I'll do a different Incoco mani for my trip Thursday through Sunday. Application was not bad at all: took me about 20 minutes and while I have some complaints, I'm not displeased with this newfangled nail polish toy.






Semi sheer silver shimmer with holo glitter particles. Really very sparkly and cheerful. I'm not even annoyed at the sheerness. They smell sort of weird but who goes around sniffing their nails? If any of the nails perfectly matched mine, I'd love these... but I'll explain a little more when I have some more time. :)