Saturday, October 23, 2010

Some Illamasqua greens! Hectic and Smash.

My cuticles weren't perfect when I took the Hectic photo about two months ago but I look back on the photo with nostalgia. The colder weather and the less time I have to pamper my hands is really starting to show in my photos. (Also, I'm on a new medication which is incredibly dehydrating. I can drink water all day and still be parched.)

Illamasqua Hectic
If you've read this blog for awhile, you know I love swamp/army/camo green. It was so perfect. Two coats, super smooth application. Maybe not totally worth the price AND shipping from the UK but it got here quick and I love it so... quite happy.

Illamasqua Smash
Not as easy to apply as Hectic but still a lovely grass green two coater. I was showing my SO this mani and in order to relate on his level (sort of), I said to him, "It's called Smash. Like 'Hulk smash!'" He looked at me with disbelief. Said: "The Hulk was emerald. That's not emerald."

He's right. It's not emerald.