Wednesday, October 13, 2010

OPI Bring on the Bling & Show It and Glow It (Burlesque Collection, Fall 2010)

Well, here are my last Burlesque glitters; I still have some that are non-glitters but I may not post those for awhile since they aren't quite as exciting to me.

OPI Bring on the Bling
Three coats, primarily gold glitter with (as is normal for this collection) a lot of different colors of glitters interspersed: I see green, purple, and blue. It feels more gold than anything else though.

Closeup of Bring on the Bling

OPI Show It and Glow It

This one I like much better in photos than I did in real life. IRL, it looked very silver on me (from arm's length). Doesn't look at ALL silver in my photos though. It's mostly purple and silver glitter interspersed with orange, blue, gold and green. Three coats.

Closeup of Show It and Glow It

Well, that's it for the OPI Burlesque glitters, I do have some shimmers from that collection but I'm a little Burlesqued out from all the NOTDs I did. I put on a dark shimmer (NARS Mash) after I took off my last glittery Burlesque mani and I have to say... it's a relief. LOVE glitter but I cannot do it 24/7!

October 11th (45m cardio), October 12th (20m cardio).