Sunday, October 10, 2010

OPI Mad as a Hatter

Oh, OPI... I love me some glitters, and you knocked it out of the park with this lovely.







OPI Mad as a Hatter over Zoya Savita


OPI Mad as Hatter is one of the elusive glitter polishes from the Alice in Wonderland collection that came out in Spring 2010 but seems like it has been around forever. Chock full o' mega glitter in purple, black, silver, green, pink and most every other color that you can think of, this polish is a total winner. Shown here as two coats over Zoya Savita (I told you I was a layering fool!) it is darn near opaque with glitter, but the Zoya Savita makes sure there is no VNL. I find it to be a perfect extender for matte polishes; when they start a-chippin', I start a-glitterin', and BANG! Three more days of fabulous wear... yeah right, as if I could bear to wear a color that long. Ha!


Anyway, back to Mad as a Hatter. Fabulous polish, hands down, so much so in fact that it makes me yearn for the Burlesque collection due from OPI any day now. When are those lovelies coming out, anyway? I mean come on. Mama needs some new glitter.




Do you guys lurve this one as much as I do?




Happy day, all!