Tuesday, October 26, 2010

OPI Let Me Entertain You

Now THIS is what I am talking about!



I was so ready to be "in like" with this polish, but I am a lusty mess for it! "Let Me Entertain You" from OPI's Burlesque Collection has it all - fantastic color, amazing finish and wears like iron. I mean, seriously, I know you've seen this polish like fifteen times, but look at it!

It's like a candy-coated dream, and I rocked this polish for way longer than I normally wear polishes, simply because I enjoyed saying "look at it! look AT IT!" over and over again to people that, let's be honest, I probably shouldn't have been saying it to. No one was safe; postal workers, grocery store cashiers, the husband. I'm sorry I did that to you, but let's hope it happens again soon!

Is everyone out there still enjoying their Burlesques?

Happy day, all!