Friday, October 8, 2010

Like A Camaro - Essie Midnight Cami

The other day I saw a dark blue Camaro driving down the highway next to me. Like a true polish nerd, I was instantly reminded of Essie Midnight Cami.

Midnight Cami claw:


See how it glows with tiny shimmer, just like car paint? (Ewww gross thumb...)


Midnight Cami is a polish I truly *love* and I couldn't believe that I hadn't blogged about yet, as I do wear it quite often. There is something about a navy blue with super pasty skin that just looks *awesome*. This is decidedly in the Genus "almost-black" that Piff has shown her love for in the past. However, if there is even a glimmer of white light, this baby takes off - just like a shiny Camaro down the interstate.

Do you ever look at cars and think of polish?

kittytokaren