Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Dr. Pepper Treatment

I can't take the credit for this one, but I sure wish I could. Please allow me to present to you, The Dr. Pepper Treatment:



China Glaze Ruby Red Pumps over Icing Blackout


No, it's not a super new process in which you dip your fingers into syrupy cola and they come out white and strong and long and impressive. Sorry. What it IS, however, is a lovely layering of China Glaze Ruby Red Pumps over a dark polish (in this case, Icing Blackout) where the result is a deep-vampy-red-black-jelly-glittery-glossy-fabulous-awesomeness. Here is a better look:





Yum. Yum. Yum. Like I said, I can't take credit for this one - some incredible manicurists at a salon in Skippack, Pennsylvania introduced this to me a year ago. It truly is fabulous for both your fingers and toes - I'm sure you won't be disappointed!



Happy day, all!