Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Simply White - OPI Time-less is More

I know MeganChair already posted her OPI Time-less is More manicure, but I wanted to show you mine as well!

I've noticed a lot of people talking about this one lately for whatever reason, and it inspired me to whip mine out again. (Plus its gotten hot here again - what!? - and something lighter seemed suitable...)


This one reminds me of freshly-laundered pillows or billowy clouds - its definitely white, but its a jelly so it never looks chalky. You do have to use quite a few coats to achieve the look above (I believe I used 4 here), but I really think that the soft, clean payoff is worth it! The OPI ProWide brush (aka my lovah) makes multi-coat application pretty simple.

Time-less is More was recently discontinued by OPI, so I've seen it on clearance in quite a few places. (I bought a back-up for dirt cheap just in case!)

Sometimes less really is more, and all you want to do is wear a simple white T-shirt, stud earrings, put your hair in a ponytail, and walk out the door. I think this polish exemplifies this feeling perfectly. :)

kittytokaren