Friday, October 15, 2010

Sally Hansen Commander in Chic

You could have knocked me over with a feather when I put this on. This one's for you, kitty2karen!

As many of you know, I am not a neutral girl - give me bright, give me glitter, or give me death! That was totally my mantra... UNTIL THIS.


Sally Hansen, Commander in Chic, what have you done to me? Are you going to turn me into a respectable woman? Okay, probably not, but seriously, I fell in love with this one. Thanks to my lovely polish-swapper, hallmarkjunkie, this landed on my desk a few weeks ago and I planned on slapping on a few coats, snapping a photo and taking it off as soon as possible. Little did I realize that I would soon be moving from light source to light source, checking out the color. Sometimes she's gray, sometimes she's taupe, sometimes she has a little purple in her. Whatever she is, I love her.

Next stop, sensible heels and a pencil skirt. Oh hell, probably not.

Happy day, all!