Thursday, August 5, 2010

Orly Royal Navy

Admit it – we have all experienced retail therapy at some point or another. Perhaps you spilled your coffee on your way to work, you wanted to throw a pen at a co-worker, the humidity outside was too much to handle, or, in my case, all of the above.

It was with this need for retail therapy in mind that I found myself at the Sally’s a few weeks ago with the feeling that Orly Royal Navy would not only fix my day, but it would make me a better person with more patience, my hair would be less frizzy and my feet would shrink a little so that it would be easier to find shoes in my size. Okay, maybe not those last three, but it would definitely make me happy.



Orly - Royal Navy (lamp)




This color does not disappoint, that's for sure. I mean, come on - a deep blue polish with light blue/tealish microglitter? Hells to the yes! This puppy took only too coats, but I probably could have gone for three if I wanted to completely avoid VNL, which I usually do. Orly Royal Navy looks beautiful in all light as well; it takes a little sun to make it really pop, but it is such a striking color at all times that it's worth wearing in the dark, I tell you.


Have any of you picked up Orly Royal Navy? Any thoughts?