Thursday, August 19, 2010

CND Green Scene

This polish had me at hello.

CND Green Scene

So we all know about my issues with spending too much cash on polish, right? Well, in an effort to avoid paying $8 for Essie Pretty Edgy, I opted to purchase my first CND polish last week from TransDesign. I've heard great things about this brand forever and I am SO not disappointed.

Green Scene is an all-star polish of the highest degree. Let's start with the color - it is AMAZING. If a Lacoste polo shirt from the 80s (complete with the alligator on it) had a lovechild with a miniature golf course and made it a nail polish, it would be this. I know that sounds crazy, but I am serious - it is a perfect, bold green. Fabulous! Add to that a perfect opacity that could have been a one-coater if I wanted to really be careful, a glossy shine and fabulous wear and you have this little sweetie.

CND, you have a new admirer, and it is me. Woohoo!

Happy day, all!