Saturday, August 14, 2010

Orly Cosmix, Part II of II: the rest of 'em that don't have dupes that immediately come to mind

The rest of the Orly Cosmix... some taken in the sunlight, others taken in the lightbox and in the shade (because the sun doesn't necessarily show off these changeable polishes as well as the other two conditions -- which is rare for me).

Orly Out of this World

Three coats. Blue-purple (and sometimes gold) duochrome shimmer suspended in jelly that looks like it may be black. Probably my least favorite. I just feel like I've seen this somewhere else before but I don't know where.

Orly Galaxy Girl


This polish is brilliant. Burgundy jelly filled with teal-blue-purple shimmer. The teal is the most prominent shimmer color. I used two coats here but I should have used three.

Orly Space Cadet (again)

I raved about this polish here. A lot. With a lot of photos.

OK, off to pack for Chicago now. And to eat the delicious strawberries I picked today at an organic farm right off of the Pacific Coast Highway. And the olallieberry pie I bought at the farm.