Friday, July 9, 2010

Traveling Again iNOTD: RGB Dove

Well, here I am at the airport again. As much as I hate traveling, I'm starting to get used to it. Even though this current trip is for my SO's birthday -- he wanted it to be in his Midwestern hometown -- it really surprises me how much being a grad student has started to desensitize me to travel. Traveling back and forth to NYC to visit family, traveling to conferences... I've started to get a routine down. I always have something to eat when I get to the terminal before boarding... and I always have something to drink. Proof:


See that Bloody Mary? It's a double shot. Yeah, flying still makes me nervous. It's the worst Bloody Mary I've ever had though: it's practically water!

Anyway, I also have my travel mani all ready to show you:

RGB Dove






Thanks heavens for RGB's BOGO sale! This was the second RGB polish I've used and I am very pleased with this gentle dove grey color. Three coats: first two coats looked very streaky but the third one evened it out. Unfortunately, it's chipped already... but that's because I was manhandling my luggage. Hopefully, the rest of the mani will hold out for the entire five day trip.