Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Avon Olive Green and Jade

Urgh, the last half week has been terrible. I spent most of the July 4th weekend feeling sick to my stomach and literally spent 20 out of 24 hours of July 4th in bed, asleep. Still feeling under the weather but I have to pull it together this week, that's all there is to it...

Avon Jade
I just love Avon's Nailwear Pro line. They have some really nice colors, apply very well, dry relatively quickly and you can get some great wear out of them depending on the basecoat/topcoat combo you use. Also, they are inexpensive, especially if you catch one of the many Avon sales. This pretty minty green only needed two coats.

Avon Olive Green
I don't think olives are this color. I'd call this more of a forest green but what do I care? It's a great polish. If you apply one thick coat carefully, this could be a one-coat-wonder. It's that pigmented and smooth. But I did two coats here. Apparently, this is a dupe for RBL Orbis Non Sufficit... a much cheaper dupe too. :)