Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Ulta Envy

Ulta, why do you toy with me so with your amazing polishes and fabulous sales?

Ulta Envy

As I am geographically-challenged when it comes to an Ulta, I tend to get a little *ahem* excited when I eventually get the chance to run amongst the lovely cosmetics and hair care products. Although I am able to refrain myself from singing "The Hills are Alive (with the sound of music)" while skipping up and down the aisles and running my hands over all of the bottles, I have been known to get so excited that I dance a little in the parking lot. Ask The Husband.

Anyway, here's a lovely polish from Ulta's main polish line called "Envy." A deep forest green with a lovely shimmer, I can imagine that this will be a great shade for the fall or the holidays. I have to admit, I wasn't really feeling it while I was wearing it, but I think it was because I kind of guilted myself into wearing it after realizing that it had gone untouched for so long.

Have any of you every guilted yourself into a polish? It's so unfortunate. It's not you, Ulta Envy... it's me.


(Imagine Julie Andrews a little chubbier and with curly hair
and replace the mountains with bottles of OPI.
)

Happy day, all!