Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Classic: 'original' OPI Bubble Bath

After all this red-hunting I've been in serious need of a palette cleanser - something clean, neat and quiet to refresh myself after all the intense shades of tomato, cherry and crimson.

OPI Bubble Bath definitely fits the bill! Keep in mind that this is the 'original' Bubble Bath - a polish that is a 'pink shade of white' - the perfect YNBB shade from before OPI messed with the formula. The Bubble Bath of today is quite a bit pinker than the original and frankly, looks like a sticky candy mess on my skin. My own personal 'original Bubble Bath' is a black label OPI in all its stinky glory, but I have heard reports of people finding green label bottles with the original formulation. You just need to keep your eyes peeled!

Ahhh...sigh of relief right? So cleansing, and goes with anything. Really, a perfect shade in my arsenal.


I normally don't put glitter over things, but I was in a goofy mood! This is OPI Bubble Bath plus Essie Silver Bullions. (This shot was taken later in the day so the lighting is more blue! I usually photograph in the morning because well, my skin is cool-toned enough already!)

Have you tried any of the versions of OPI Bubble Bath? What's your favourite? Are you as annoyed by companies changing formulas as I am??

kittytokaren