Thursday, September 9, 2010

Maybelline La La Lime

I have a random drug store nail polish for you today! This color was from a collection I saw at my local drug store about...... 3 months ago? haha I usually end up buying nail polish and then forgetting about it until I'm cleaning!

The application and formula on the last two Maybellines I tried (Minty and Sweety Pie) was AWFUL, I was reluctant to buy one from the collection this was in. Application and formula was not as good as salon brand, but it was definitely better than Minty and Sweety Pie. This was two coats over a base and with top coat. I feel like the bottle color is more accurate than the color on my nail... or are my eyes going bad? Regardless, this is a fun color to have around when I need something green!

Does anyone else have better luck with Maybelline than me? If so, how?!?!?!