Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Icing Passion

I'm a sucker for three things: mini bottles, layering, and a good deal. This was all three.



This little mini bottle of Icing Passion was something that I stumbled upon in a package of five polishes that are all different tints of frosty whites and was in the clearance bin at my local Icing store. What can I say, it looks shocking like, oh, I don't know, six polishes in my collection. Not that it's not nice, because it is - it gives a nice little frosty finish to any dark polish (shown here is Ulta's Little Black Dress, I believe) and gives a nice little kick on the second day of your manicure if you are like me and are too lazy to change your polish but need a little something different. The bad part is that it's nothing special.

So what does this mean? Yours truly needs to stop falling for polish because it's cheap. *sigh*

Happy day, all!