Thursday, February 3, 2011

Branching out to familiar territory - AA Mouse

One of my (polish-related) New Year's resolutions was to try to branch out in terms of the brands I use. However, I wanted to be really conscious about which polishes I let into my life, so I researched heavily (of course I did) and the winner was American Apparel. I've heard so many great things about these polishes - high quality, smooth application, and their range is made up of beautiful looking cremes. So on to my first American Apparel polish! Of course it had to be the taupe - Mouse. If I'm going to branch out in terms of brands, I'm going to go with a colour I know I'll love. Here is a truly heinous picture:


I was running out the door to catch the bus when I took this and didn't get the opportunity to re-take it. Suffice to say that the colour is a dream - a perfect taupe that isn't too dark or too light. Application was lovely. I didn't get a chance to fully test the wear because I had another polish I was antsy to try, but I will let you know! Polishes don't pass the k2k test unless they wear well. If they don't, they get booted from the collection! (*cough* Chanel *cough*)

What do you think about American Apparel polishes? How is the wear on you?

kittytokaren