Monday, May 17, 2010

Congrats Noodle! Graduation Nails - Essie Vanity Fairest

Not my graduation unfortunately, but my lil baby brother is graduating from college today. I guess he's not so little now anymore huh? I am going to cry uncontrollably. Just like I did when he turned 18...and when he graduated high school...and the day he moved into his dorm...yeah...

I decided to go with something soft and sheer because this has been/continues to be a long weekend full of wardrobe changes and I was really stuck about what to wear. PoP reader Grace inspired me to buy (and now wear!) Essie Vanity Fairest because she said it was one of her desert island favs! Well I got it Grace and I love it!


Click on this one to see the pretty shimmers:



It's great to apply - Look Ma! No streaks! - and then it has the slightest touch of silver shimmer. This has cured my urge for Chanel Pink Satin. Again, another nail-perfecting milky pink sheer from Essie with a little something special. It's soft, feminine, and I love it.

Good luck to my Noodle in his future endeavours!!!

What did you all wear to your own college graduation? I don't remember!

kittytokaren