Sunday, January 24, 2010

Winter Blues

Hey guys!

I haven't been around in ages. (Longer than ages!) LOL It's been a busy first semester as you can probably imagine and this one promises to be just as crazy. Things are spaced out a bit more this time around though so hopefully it won't send me over the edge.  :)

I thought I'd have a chance to blog over the break but I actually spent two weeks in the Caribbean so there wasn't a lot of blogging (or nail art) being done. I did take a couple pics of the nail polish/art I wore while down there (about 30 seconds before I destroyed them building a sand castle...) :)  so I'll be sure to post that soon!

In the meantime, here's a blue creme with silver flower concoction that I did last November.  (And please don't mind the awfully dry hands... Nail polish remover tends to make them look like crap.)

Base: China Glaze - Calypso Blue
Tips and Stamp: China Glaze - Awaken
Top Coat: Sally Hansen w/ Nylon in Nude (no. 95)
Konad plate: m36

Hope you guys had a lovely January! :)

-mKat