Sunday, January 24, 2010

Old NOTD: Entity Dark Cinnamon

This was my NOTD a couple of days ago. It came out differently than I thought it would but I liked the effect anyway.

Entity Dark Cinnamon


It looks more like a chocolate brown with gold shimmer in the bottle but when you put it on the nail, you can see why it's called Dark Cinnamon. It's a red-leaning brown that has a lovely gold shimmer to it. A very deep and rich color; it somehow makes my nails look strong and tough. This was my first Entity polish too (purchased from TransDesign) and I was very pleased with the quality of the polish: it was opaque in two coats, easy to control, the small rounded brush was perfect for me and it dried very quickly with Diamont and stayed beautiful for a day without any tipwear (unusual for me). I really want to try more of this brand!

I heard back from CUNY yesterday and the abstract I submitted was rejected. :( I kind of expected it to be rejected but still, that totally sucks. I'm still going to New York though.