Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Quickie iPhone post: great international mail haul day!!

I am drowning with worry on getting my newest experiment up and running or else I would take real photos of my international mail haul, all of which took under two weeks to get to me! It's been such crap weather, I was convinced I wouldn't see any of this stuff until February...

These I ordered off of eBay, 50 fimo canes! (Definitely zoom in on these by clicking on the pic.)



So tiny and cute! Totally worth $5 (which includes shipping from Hong Kong).

I also ordered several of blogger NeverTooMuchGlitter's nail sets from her etsy store. I love her blog and though over the top nail art is not my style, I'm totally and utterly enthralled by her creations. I will have to file my nails down slightly to "fit" into these.





Are they not to die for? I also bought Japanese nail glue that enables me to reuse fake nails. Altogether, less than $30, shipped from Japan.

Finally, for you traditionalists out there, I got my very recent (last week) Ciaté order from the UK:


Vintage: dark grey creme with greenish undertones.
Lemon Sherbert: light yellow creme
Apple and Custard: slightly muted minty green creme

And back to work! I'm designing some memory tests and it's been ages since I've done research on working memory so it's pretty slow going...