Friday, January 8, 2010

Opportunistic shopping: drugstore polishes

While my SO browsed Whole Foods, I went next door to check out this Rite Aid that has a fabulous nail polish selection. It's such a well-stocked drugstore in terms of new collections. Here's what I picked up:


Infamous RBL Scrangie dupe, Sally Hansen Grape Going! Wish me luck: it's my first Insta-Dri and I know people are divided on the brush. I looked everywhere for this...



CoverGirl Candy Corn, which was on sale for 75% off. Yummy tangerine creme. I've never tried CG cremes so we'll see if I regret it or not.

And I couldn't resist these:


L'Oreal Shocking Green and Yellow Buzz. Yellow Buzz is a yellow creme and Shocking Green is a lime with subtle gold shimmer. $3.99 each but I liked the colors so much and have generally liked the L'Oreal formula.