Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Anne & Florio - Frosts, Flashes, and Metallics

***DON'T FORGET THE BANNER CONTEST. PLEASE ENTER AND MAKE OUR BLOG MORE BEAUTIFUL AND LESS UTILITARIAN. I'M TIRED OF THIS TEAL!***

Second part of 3. Anne & Florio polishes were purchased in Beauty Buffet in Bangkok for about 1 dollar each.

Pink Frost

(3 coats)

Meh. It's a little bit too sugary for my tastes.

Pink w/ Green Flash

(2 coats)

A light pink shimmer w/ a green flash: I can't believe how much I liked this one! It was strangely flattering and a little fun.

Pink Metallic

(1 coat, 2 coats index)

So this is what they are talking about when they complain about "brush strokes". :)
Almost full coverage w/ 1 coat.

Grey Metallic

(1 coat)

I wore this one as a NOTD. A super light grey. I got a couple compliments on it. It's hard to see but there is an ever so slight pink cast to the color. The wear on this was not so good. No chipping, but the tip wear for 24 hours was insane to me considering I wasn't using my hands a lot.

I'm happier w/ this set than the cremes.

***DON'T FORGET THE BANNER CONTEST. PLEASE ENTER AND MAKE OUR BLOG MORE BEAUTIFUL AND LESS UTILITARIAN. I'M TIRED OF THIS TEAL!***