Friday, April 9, 2010

This post is for Piff

YOU ARE MISSING OUT because Zoya Blair is STUNNING. Zoya Blair is a blackened red shimmer that has this lit from within quality to it. It is gorgeous and makes me feel super sexy whenever I have it on my longer nails. This is a backlogged NOTD that I can't believe I never posted, it's too pretty to keep from the world, so here it is to share it with you!





Here it is with two coats of color over a base coat and topped with Diamont. I know Zoya is not for everyone, but for me, they are perfect! The formula is easy to control and brush is perfect for me. I don't have small nails or short nails either! Only thing I have to complain about is that they dry on the long-ish side for me, about 30 minutes even with Diamont. But their wear and formula more than makes up for it. Piff, I hope you will give Blair a chance because she is just so so pretty!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know I haven't posted in a million years, and I am so sorry! Life has been incredibly crazy and I feel like I've been on a roller coaster that wouldn't let me get off these past few months!! Although I haven't posted any NOTDs, I've still been painting my nails. The only thing is that I haven't been taking care of them as much as I used to other than keeping them polished. Hopefully I'll discipline myself more to get back to my good habits instead of being lazy!