Saturday, April 3, 2010

NOTD: Lippmann's I'm Not Innocent


(4 coats)

Lippmann's PR people graciously sent me this and I was pretty excited to try it out. Ever since K2K joined our blog, I've been gravitating more and more towards neutrals. She's got heavy influence that girl!

I love this nude color (not that "nudes" end up being nude on brown skin but I think they still convey the same idea); peachy creme nudes are excellent for us warm-toned girls. My bottle of Dior Nude Chic has 40% left for a reason (not a dupe btw).

I've mentioned my love for Lippmanns on this blog a few times. Like the brush, LOVE the bottle, and the formula is generally great. Application for this one, however, falls into the not great pack. I needed 4 coats to get all the bald spots. I suppose if I had waited longer in between each coat, I could have gone 3 but there is no way this one could have been done in 2.

Wear was really good. I kept it on for a couple of days and the tip wear was non existent except on my left index and middle fingers.