Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Green is Calming

Hello, everyone! First up I have my NOTD from the weekend, Sephora by OPI Read My Palm + Chanel Illusion D'Or on top. It was rainy all weekend so I didn't get a chance to snap good pics. I also did this mani after drinking several glasses of wine, so I'm pleased with my drunken-mani abilities. :P

This is 2 coats of Read My Palm (should have done 3) and 1 coat of the Chanel.




Next up is my franken - I don't have a name for it yet! This is 3 coats. I needed a long-lasting color to get through this week (final paper writing) and I read that blue and green are calming colors, so I went with a teal glitter (glitters tend to last longer on me than other finishes). The recipe is 1/2 Dorothy Who?, 1/4 Emerald Sparkle, 1/4 clear.

Hope it'll last!

Direct sunlight:



Indirect sunlight:


Shade:


Any suggestions for a name? What kinds of colors do you wear when you want it to last as long as possible?

Thanks for reading!