Tuesday, April 20, 2010

iNOTD: Chanel Illusion d'Or and breaking the no-buy...

But does it count when I can return items for a full refund? :D I had to pick up the faux North Fork collection that L'Oreal has out (if only to see if they were truly dupes).


L'Oreal High Tide, Ocean Breeze, Water's Edge. Mission accomplished! But then these jumped into my basket:


Wet n Wild Disturbia, dusty purple with pink shimmer.


Sinful Happy Ending, Rise and Shine (which has some lovely subtle shinmer going on) and Show Me the Way (which seems to have microflakies of some sort --they're bigger than shimmers and more irregularly shaped than glitters).


Sinful Innocent (somewhere between a neon yellow and a light green) and Let's Meet. I don't have high hopes for Let's Meet because I don't think Sinfuls are particularly good polishes and I know good yellows are hard to come by... but why not give it a shot?

Man, I am beyond exhausted right now. I wish I could go home and go to bed instead of heading back to campus
(for a class I'm NOT enjoying).

Before I sign off though, my iNOTD, Chanel Illusion d'Or over Wet n Wild Blackmail.





I've only had it layered over black and plan to play with it more soon. Right now, though, I dunno if I think this was a worthwhile purchase...