Tuesday, June 7, 2011

OPI So Many Clowns...So Little Time

I re-nubbed my nails. I always grow them out to about 2-3 mm then the nails start to really look yellow, flake, and peel. I get fed up and chop it all off. Then I'm like, "Well why didn't I do this before? This looks much better anyway!" Every. Time.





(2 coats - Bottom two, sunlight/shade photos are most color accurate)

This is basically the nail polish color I have been looking for my whole life.... I don't want to overstate things or anything.

Before I was ~into~ nail polish, I was into nudes and I was forever looking for a sheer polish that was lighter than your regular nude but not just an off-white. Most were too pink, too peach, too white, too streaky, too opaque, or some combination of the above.

This polish is the right color and it does what it needs to do: it's extremely work appropriate, it just opaque enough to hide staining (believe me), it dries nicely, and it applies reasonably well given that it is a milky sheer.

I'm down with this Clown.