Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas! - OPI Smitten with Mittens

My perfect Christmas polish!

Smitten with Mittens is from the Holiday 2009 collection - one of my all-time favourite OPI collections! I really fell in love with it last year, and cast aside my similar polishes (aka China Glaze Ruby Pumps) in favour of this particular red glitter. It is absolutely stunning - a deep red with gold glitter. The glitter mostly appears red though because it's twinkling at you from underneath a thin layer of red jelly polish.

Don't you feel festive already?



This one is getting a lot of buzz this year for some reason, with many people scrambling to find it. I don't remember it being that big a hit when the collection released, but I'm glad to see this polish finally getting the recognition it deserves! It makes me feel like I should be off decorating cookies, trimming a tree, or drinking some Gluehwein! Which I think I am going to go do right now...

What mani are you wearing to get into the holiday spirit??

Merry Christmas everyone!

kittytokaren