Thursday, December 2, 2010

China Glaze Encouragement and Endurance (BCA 2010)

I'm BAAAAAACK! It's been a very stressful few weeks -- and guess what, cough still here... yes, I've gone to the doctor... twice, in fact -- but it's good to come home to Polish or Perish. I hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving?

Both of these were NOTDs for awhile.

China Glaze Encouragement

Such a pretty pale pink with glass fleck! Sure, it took me four coats to get (mostly) opaque but completely worth it. I'm not a big pink person but this one just enchanted me. This mani lasted about three days; it was in great condition when I removed it.

China Glaze Endurance

Jelly magenta with glass fleck. Again, not a pink person but I wore this for about six days without a single chip. A tiny bit of tipwear but it looked pretty good. I'll post a photo of the mani I did with Barry M's Nail Effects (the crackle one) with this as the base. All in all, this color stayed on my nails -- either alone or under the Barry M -- for ten days. Really great longevity (with Diamont and Gelous).