Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sally Hansen Thinking of Blue vs. Ulta Moody Blues - Dupes, ladies!

Ladies, I feel like I just found Waldo, a fat free peanut butter that I enjoy and perfect fitting jeans all at the same time... because I just found my first dupe!

Might I present to you this lovely polish, Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Thinking of Blue:
This was a loaner from a friend, and I have to say that I was surprised by this one! I thought I would like it, but it really surpassed all my expectations - it applied like butter, was a great opacity in two coats and I just LOVE the indigo shade of this one. After it was dry and I was inspecting some of my untrieds, I came upon THIS:



Ulta Moody Blues, and it's a dupe-dupe-dupe! Wooot! I don't have to go out and buy this one, because I basically already own it. Win! Shown above is Sally Hansen on all of my nails except for my ring finger, and that's all Moody Blues.

This is seriously a lovely color, and I don't think I can imagine a skin tone that it wouldn't flatter. Who else owns one of these indigo beauties?

Happy day, all!