Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sally Hansen Mystic Lilac

I finally found this polish last month at my local Rite Aid. I kept seeing this polish all over the internet and kept oogling at it. Well last week I finally got it on my nails too!



In my eyes, this is a grayed lilac with green shimmer. It came out super gray against my skin tone. I rarely use Sally Hansen Xtreme wear polishes. This is probably my first one in a while, definitely wasn't used to the brush or formula. This got goopy after the third coat. It is pretty... but I think I hyped it up for myself so much that when i finally got it, it just didn't live up to my expectations :( Don't you hate it when that happens?? Not just over nail polish, but movies, books, restaurants, etc etc. Gotta stop doing that to myself! At least this polish only set me back $2, can't complain there!