Tuesday, November 2, 2010

MAC Jade Dragon

Jade Dragon is from the MAC + Jin Soon Fall/Winter 2010 line that is Imperial China inspired. Hence the name of this polish, Jade Dragon. I only picked up three from this collection that debuted this past August. After success with my first MAC polish, I immediately stopped by my local MAC to check out the collection. I've only gotten to the chance to use this one out of the three I got, and I have to say I wasn't let down! See for yourself:



The first image is what it looks like majority of the time and the shimmer isn't as apparent. I'd say most of the time it is exactly like the second nail from the right. Dark evergreen with aqua shimmer. The shimmer isn't in your face sparkley, but you can see it more in the sun or if you stare really hard. This mani went on nicely with two coats. My only complaint about MAC polishes is that I get tipwear within two days whereas almost all other brands I don't see tipwear until day 4 or 5.