Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sinful's Nail Junkie and Sparitual's It's Raining Men

My adventures in layering over black (2 coats SH's Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Black Out) continue.

Nail Junkie

(1 coat)

Nail Junkie, like a lot of glitters, is suspended in that jelly-like clear base. It's hard to get it to go on thinly. Thus, I got the most impressive tip pull from this. Poshe could not handle the thickness at all.

Close-Up




In the bottle, It's Raining Men is a blue-to-green duochrome w/ a strong peach flash. Other bloggers, have covered how pretty this polish is on its own. Lovely, right?!

I decided to see what it was like layered over black.

It's Raining Men

(1 coat. Ring finger only.)

Lol! A complete transformation.

Closeup


Despite it's Jeckyll-Hyde personality, I'm swapping it away. I don't do duochromes. But I had fun playing!

I left for Bangkok this morning. I realllly hope to do some sort of nail related update while I'm over there, but I may not get to it. If not, I have scheduled some posts so you'll still hear from me a little bit while I'm gone. See you in a few weeks!