Monday, November 9, 2009

Nails Inc. Belgrave Place

Belgrave Place was a longtime lemming for me... one that I thought would remain unfulfilled due to the limited availability of Nails Inc in the US. Thankfully there's a beautiful little thing called ebay! I first tried this polish as a pedicure and for whatever reason (maybe I skipped a base coat that week?) it barely lasted 24 hours without chipping when normally I can make it over a week with a chip free pedi. Because of this, I was VERY hesitant to use this color as a NOTD, especially when I was going to a musical festival that weekend and wouldn't have time to change colors - but it just went so well with my outfits. I threw caution to the wind and went ahead with it - color me impressed!

Day 5 on this manicure, included two days at a rainy outdoor musical festival
IMG_0190 Nails Inc. Belgrave Place
it still appears to be nearly perfect! I'm quite taken with this formula and plan on purchasing a few more Nails Inc in the near future, not to mention Belgrave Place is everything I wanted the color to be... it's a BRIGHT blue with just a hint of purple. I have many colors that are similar, but no where near being dupes, a totally unique color in my book.