Thursday, November 12, 2009

NOTD Lippmann Happy Birthday........TO ME! :D

Today is my birthday!!! I am officially 24 years old. :D

And the husband/UPS came through. A box appeared late last night and he let me open it. It was Lippmann Happy Birthday! So of course I had to do it as my mani for today. Pics!

This is 2 coats of OPI Alpine Snow and 2 coats of Lippmann Happy Birthday topped with Nubar Diamont. It dried super fast despite so many coats and it's smooth to the touch. It's meant to look like Funfetti cake, which my husband baked for me and I will be eating it later!




With flash.




The Funfetti cake I will be eating later!


Well, I better get at least some reading done today - all I've done so far is lay around, which The Office episodes, and gone shopping.

Thanks for reading!!