Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sally Hansen XTreme Wear Purple Gala

Sally Hansen XTreme Wear Purple Gala

I believe this was released last summer or so? Sally Hansen's Hard Candy Mr Wrong dupe. Well, close dupe. It's not an exact match but it's pretty close. I loved Mr Wrong so it's natural that I loved this too. Three coats, dusty purple foil with gold shimmer. :)

Close-up of Mr Wrong
The color combo doesn't look quite as pretty up close but trust me, it's nice on fingernails.

In the meanwhile... as if you all weren't totally bored of hearing about this: I'm sick. Again. For the billionth time. For the last two days, I've been so dizzy that I haven't been able to sit or stand up for more than a few minutes at a time without feeling like I was going to faint. This has been a miserable year so far. :(