Monday, October 19, 2009

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Stocking Stuffer

I did some very quick and lazy swatches of one of Sally Hansen's stocking stuffer mini-polish collections. I think these things are so cute. The biggest drawback is that they don't include the names on any of these mini polishes. Sorry!

All swatches are 2 coats.



This is the strongest blue flash I have ever seen in person. The polish looks purple in the bottle but I'm pretty convinced that it is an entirely pink jelly w/ a shit-ton of blue shimmer in it.



Ugh vom. I am so freaking tired of pink neons! Formula was nice tho. Doesn't dry matte.



Very pretty in the bottle. Totally blah on the nail imo.



This is much more turquoise in person.



I like the way this comes out over black!



OK, I threw this one in. I found these at my local beauty supply shop. The blue/green one is named Papaya. I'm not thrilled by it and I've already swapped it away. HowEVER, I love the pink one - Velvet Dream.

Both are layered over black.


(Relatedly Unrelated - Sephora's F&F sale is pretty much useless when 2/3 of the stuff you want is out of stock. I swear I have never looked at the Illamasqua page when at least 3 things weren't out of stock.)