Thursday, October 1, 2009

China Glaze's Wagon Trail and CM's Persian Jewels



This was my NOTD. I guess I'm on a glitter kick now. Huh.

I really like Persian Jewels but idk if it's such a good layering glitter. It's pretty dense. This was just one coat layered over Wagon Trail. Good news for building opacity though!

Essie's MAY, middle and ring fingers.


(Flash)


(No Flash)

Wagon Trail does not hold up well to a matte top coat. Much of it's lovely glow is lost, the shimmer is too subtle. It's only visible if it is directly in the sun.

I do think the mattified Persian Jewels looks pretty neat.

Interestingly, I did dishes after dinner and the manicure held up very well except for the nails w/ Persian Jewels and MAY. Wagon Trail + MAY was fine, as was Persian Jewels w/out matte top coat.

*shrugs* Go figure.