Thursday, October 22, 2009

FingerPaints Art District Delight

I'm not a fan of light pastel pink cremes: even if they look good on me (a rare occurrence), the formula's usually too sheer or chalky. But every light pastel pink creme from FingerPaints that I've tried try works so well on me. I love the more creative colors from FingerPaints (which I believe is now owned by OPI) but I think what they do best are the basics or basics with a twist.

FingerPaints Art District Delight
So basic, so simple, so clean. Two coats, smooth formula (if a little on the thin side) as per most FingerPaints polishes.

I can't wait to get my hands on the new FP holiday collection. They look so sparkly and vibrant. Who knows when the next time I'll have a free moment to haul ass to Sally's though. :(

In other news, I am sick yet again! This time, it's not just dragged-out exhaustion: it's full-on "I can't talk, my throat hurts so much, screw the chicken and noodles, just give me chicken broth... no wait, that makes my stomach feel weird". Ten more papers to grade in the next hour so I can get this to my TA counterpart so the students can have their papers back in a timely manner. After I do that, I will just sleep all day. And drink Emergen-C. And do whatever the hell I can to get this out of my system!

Or maybe I'll take advantage of staying home sick and swatch polishes in the daylight. ...no, I should sleep. Between health and polish -- even though polish sounds like more fun -- I should probably choose health.