Monday, December 21, 2009

Urban Decay Apocalyptic set swatches, Part II of II

Finally, the last few Urban Decay Apocalyptic set polishes!

Urban Decay Meltdown


A blue-leaning purple shimmer that is actually quite bright because of the shimmer. It also has some holo shimmer in there, though it doesn't really pop in the photos. (You might be able to see it better if you click on the photo for a bigger version.) Probably my favorite of the Apocalyptic set. Pretty great application though the mini brush did make a bit of a challenge out of that. Two coats.

Urban Decay Apocalypse

Vampy jelly maroon. Extremely glossy and very dark (it took awhile to get a photo that showed off the maroon color as opposed to just "dark"). Three coats, uneven in application.

Urban Decay Widow Maker


The reason I bought this collection. For this one light beige-ish grey with silver shimmer. I kind of want a pair of old-fashioned kid gloves in this color. (I don't need kid gloves but this color seems perfect for that.) This one polish almost makes the set worth it: I wish I had a full size of this one! Not fantastic application (it's a bit on the sticky side and doesn't quite level itself out but I still love this color. Not at all chalky because of the shimmer.